1) What Information Do We Hold?
a) Information that you give us.
When filling in forms on our websites, smartphone Apps, at events we run, or corresponding with us by phone, email or letter. The information you give us may include your name, postal address, e-mail address and phone number.
b) Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
· Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, and operating system and platform;
· Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our office or staff
c) Information we receive from other sources.
We may also receive information about you from our affiliated churches, other websites that we control, third parties who work closely with us including, for example, business partners, payment and delivery services and search information providers.
d) Volunteers and Employees.
If you are a Rock and Redeemer Vineyard Church employee or volunteer, we may also hold certain categories of sensitive information such as personal financial details, age, gender, marital status, date of birth, full employment and educational history, references, medical and criminal records.
2) How Will We Use Your Information?
a) To better administer our services and for daily operations of the charity, including data analysis, research, statistical and survey purposes.
b) To improve our services to you and the community site to ensure that the services provided by us are relevant to you and an effective use of our abilities.
c) To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
d) As part of our efforts to keep our database safe and secure
e) To maintain accurate and up to date records of our employees, volunteers and attendees of our events.
f) To run Disclosure and Barring Service checks on employees and volunteers in accordance with our safeguarding and employment policies.
g) To comply with HMRC guidance relating to gift aid, taxation and financial record keeping, only as required to meet regulatory requirements.
3) Where Do We Store Your Personal Data?
a) We are committed to holding your personal information securely. Only The Rock and Redeemer Vineyard Church Trustees/Directors, Staff or Volunteers that need to see, review or act upon your data, are permitted controlled access to your personal data.
b) We may store your information on computers, in paper form, or both.
c) All computers that store any personal data are password protected.
d) Laptop computers and similar devices that contain confidential information are encrypted.
e) Any paper files that hold personal information (other than names and contact details) are kept on secure premises in locked cupboards and filing cabinets.
f) Information you provide to us is stored through the use of secure and GDPR compliant data clouds.
g) Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data when transmitted over the internet; any transmission you undertake is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
4) What Is Our Legal Basis For Processing Your Data?
a) Our legal basis for processing personal data is different depending upon the purpose it was collected for. The following list covers the main types of data that we hold.
· Data collected by Rock and Redeemer Vineyard for the purposes of keeping its visitors, members and employees up to date with upcoming events and sharing notes from previous services are held under legitimate interest.
· Employee, volunteer and Gift Aid data records are processed to comply with legal and contractual obligations and to fulfil our legitimate interests as a church movement.
5) How Long Do We Hold Your Data?
a) The length of time that we will retain your data will vary depending upon the purpose for which it is processed.
6) Your Rights
a) Under UK legislation you have a number of rights about how your data is processed. Full details of your personal rights can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office website – https://ico.org.uk/.
b) Your rights include the right to:
· Request access to the data we hold about you,
· Have inaccurate and incomplete data rectified,
· Have the personal data we hold on you deleted (except where we are required to hold the data by law),
· To restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
c) Data that is held on consent will only be processed as long as we have your consent. To withdraw your consent you can contact us by emailing us at email@example.com
7) Other Websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
· To allow you to carry information across pages of our websites and avoid having to re-enter information when you return to one of our sites;
· To measure our website traffic and analyse how our websites work. This will allow us to make changes to our websites in the future and make them easier to use;
b) You can accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. Please note that if you disable all cookies then you may not be able to access some parts of our websites.